Membership of the Society of Mediators is open to all Mediators as well as Student or Prospective Mediators
Membership Costs just £50 + VAT pa and provides an increased (for 2021) set of ten unique benefits:
1) Use of post-nominal MSOM for those that have completed their accredited mediation training.
2) Membership of the Society's Mediator Panel with priority access to work.
(Those trained by the Society will be included in the list of Alumni Mediators as well as Member Mediators)
3) Monthly newsletter and details of events and offers
4) Invitation to the AGM.
5) Support, mentoring, and guidance from experienced Mediators (working hours service)
6) Membership of the Free Mediation Project - providing free mediation and observation opportunities (suspended during COVID)
7) Access to 'Pathway to Professionalism' programme leading to Fellowship (FSoM) of the Society (suspended during COVID)
8) Guidance in the event of ethical issues available by email or telephone (members only, 0800 to 2000)
9) Complaints Resolution Service (accessible to members only, for free)
10) 25% reduction on room hires for meetings, mediation, or personal use
To book - purchase online: you will be sent a welcome form and asked to complete details of your training. Accredited mediators are eligible to join the Society's Panels.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org